What is Break through Marketing?
Our marketing does more than differentiate your home in a very cluttered marketplace; it gives your home a true advantage. For every listing, we research and recommend how to position your home so that it sells quickly and for optimum value. Our agents work with you to enhance the home's appeal. Then we employ professional photography, inviting copy, compelling advertising and a promotion plan for each home. Finally, we utilize multi-channel marketing to create optimum awareness. Throughout the process, we keep clients updated on market conditions and provide decision options until the home sells. It's a successful process that has helped clients for over three decades.
With digital marketing, we can link our clients with prospective buyers including some of the most influential people in the world. Our properties are displayed with exquisite high resolution photography in multiple websites including: Who's Who in Luxury Real Estate's LuxuryRealEstate.com; Leading Real Estate Companies of the World's LuxuryPortfolio.com; National Association of Realtor's Realtor.com; international relocation network ReloHomeSearch.com; St. Louis Post Dispatch's StLToday.com; The Wall Street Journal's wsj.com as well as the other websites provided by Google, Yahoo, Trulia and Zillow.
We use print marketing to actively promote our properties and drive interested readers to our website for more information. Print campaigns include newspaper and magazine ads. Properties are often displaced in the St. Louis Post Dispatch, the Ladue News, The Saint Louis Business Journal, The Webster-Kirkwood Times, At-Home magazine and Seasons magazine.
Brochures and Flyers
Our goal is to leverage our professional photography and create promotional materials reflecting the sophistication of our clients and the lifestyle choices of today's buyer. We create unique brochures and selling materials to highlight key selling features and favorably position your home. We combine our beautiful photography with rich copy and white space to invite readership. Examples may include posters, special feature sheets, brochures, flyers, forget-me-nots, special note cards or custom signage.
Direct marketing allows us to select specific audiences and tailor messages to promote your home and announce promotional events. Direct marketing campaigns may include both mail and digital communications. Beautiful high gloss postcards feature attractive layouts, high-resolution photography and descriptive copy. Email campaigns with embedded photography are directed to area Realtors to announce new listings, promote Open Houses and update list prices.
A Global Relocation Network
We are a member of the largest and most respected relocation affiliation in the world, Leading Real Estate Companies of the World. With 5,000+ members and annual sales over $400 billion, our affiliates sell more homes annually than any other residential real estate organization.
As a member of Luxury Portfolio, Janet McAfee is among the very best independent real estate brokerages from all over the world. Featured properties are among the most exclusive in the world and include fine homes ranging from estates to exotic island retreats and country manors. Janet McAfee is selected as the Who's Who in Luxury Real Estate, an international broker network of the finest luxury brokerages in the world. Membership consists of 120,000 agents in 65 countries. Members are proven leaders in the marketing of distinctive properties and are committed to high performance, quality service and professional representation.
We are ambassadors to Saint Louis.
For many relocating candidates, we are an influential factor in their decision to make St. Louis their new home. We introduce them to our outstanding civic, entertainment and cultural institutions. We also preview neighborhoods, visit schools and identify retail conveniences. We help the candidates define their housing needs and we provide research and insight to help them make an informed decision on their purchase.
Getting Your Home Ready to Sell
- 5 Things to Do Before You Sell - make sure your home is buyer-ready before listing your house for sale.
- 10 Ways to Make Your House More Salable - from cleaning your yard to replacing your light bulbs, this house selling checklist can make a world of difference when showing your home.
- 7 Steps to Preparing for an Open House - an open house is one of the best ways to sell your home faster. Ensure your house in tip-top shape before visitors arrive.
- 10 Ways to Make Your Home Irresistible at an Open House - simple touches, like fresh flowers, a fresh doormat and clean towels, can make your home more inviting to potential buyers.
- 5 Ways to Speed up Your Sale - want to sell your house fast? Discover the most important guidelines you need to know to receive quick, credible leads.
- Remodeling that Pays - learn which enhancements can improve the aesthetics of your home and increase your profit when you decide to sell your house.
- 12 Tips for Hiring a Remodeling Contractor - don't get stuck with a shady remodeler or poor craftsmanship - find out what to look for in a remodeling company.